Public Online Services
We have been creating synergies among the nine partner universities since 1987. We enable the success of learning and scholarship by creating coordinated collections, creating a robust infrastructure for discovery and access, ensuring the long-term preservation of physical and digital information resources and sharing expertise.
Examples of key online services provided by the WRLC include:
- WRLC Shared Catalog (Primo) and Alma Integrated library system
- Islandora digital repository
Online Services for WRLC Partners
Library Staff from the nine partner universities participate in developing and implementing the initiatives of the consortium. You can keep up with what is happening through:
- The WRLC Newsletter. (Subscribe here)
- WRLC on Twitter - Follow us on Twitter to get updates on the latest events and WRLC Alert announcements.
- Sign up for WRLC Alert Emails - Sign up for WRLC Alerts to receive emails about service updates and incidents.
- The WRLC Library Staff Intranet - includes minutes and documents from the WRLC committees and task forces. (accessible to library staff on campus)
- WRLC Events Calendar (accessible to library staff on campus.)
- Service Desk - Report service issues to WRLC staff
- Zoom - Online meeting platform for WRLC partners
- Basecamp - Project Management and communication tool utilized by our WRLC partners
Through collaboration, the Washington Research Library Consortium makes possible mutually beneficial services for the partners. We encourage you to consider how you can contribute to creating synergies for success!