WRLC is located about 30 miles outside of Washington, DC in Prince George's County, Maryland, between Bowie and Upper Marlboro.
From Downtown Washington, DC
- Take New York Avenue eastbound out of the city.
- About 2 miles outside the city, New York Avenue splits into Route 50 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. Bear RIGHT at the split to get on Route 50 East toward Annapolis.
- Continue on Route 50 East for about 10 miles past the Beltway (Interstate 495/95).
- Exit at Maryland Route 197 Collington Road (the second exit after the Beltway).
- Bear RIGHT for Route 197 South.
- Go about 1 mile, turn RIGHT on Route 301 South (toward Upper Marlboro).
- Go about 6 miles, turn RIGHT at the light at Trade Zone Avenue.
- Turn LEFT on Commerce Drive. WRLC is the last building on the right at the end of Commerce Drive.
Take the Beltway (Interstate 495/95) to Route 50 East, then follow directions above from #3.
- Take the Beltway, cross the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, exit at Route 4 (Pennsylvania Avenue) South toward Upper Marlboro.
- Exit at Route 301 North.
- Go about 5 miles, turn LEFT at Trade Zone Avenue.
- Turn LEFT on Commerce Drive.