Eckles Library will be closed all day on Wednesday, May 18.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this closure. If you need research assistance, please contact the Gelman Library Ask Us Desk. If you have questions about checking out or renewing books or about accessing books from other schools, please contact the Gelman Library Check Out Desk at (202) 944-6840.
Gelman and Eckles will be closed Sunday, May 29, and Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day.
Gelman will close at 6 pm on Saturday, May 28 and reopen at 7am on Tuesday, May 31.
Eckles will close at 5pm on Friday, May 27 and reopen at 9am on Tuesday, May 31.
Two major renovation and move projects are set for Fenwick Library this summer. Starting on May 16, Floors 2B and 2C will be closed for remodeling to accomodate expanding library services, collections and programs. What’s happening?
- Floors 2B and 2C will be closed to the public.
- Music Collection & Services remains open in Gateway Library until they are relocated to Fenwick 2B later this summer.
- Data Services is temporarily located in 4607 Fenwick and will move to remodeled 2C space as a key part of Fenwick’s new Digital Scholarship Center later this summer.
The work and moves are expected to be completed by Fall Semester 2016.
- Fenwick Lobby: same open hours as Fenwick Library
- Renovation of Fenwick Library Floors 2B & 2C starts May 16 and is anticipated to be completed by Fall Semester 2016. Floors 2B and 2C are closed to the public during that time.
Congratulations and best wishes to all Spring 2016 graduates from the George Mason University Libraries. Excelsior!