Welcome to the Washington Research Library Consortium!
We have been creating synergies among the nine partner universities since 1987. We enable the success of learning and scholarship by creating coordinated collections, creating a robust infrastructure for discovery and access, ensuring the long-term preservation of physical and digital information resources and sharing expertise. You can learn much more about us and what we do by checking out this website.
Examples of key online services provided by the WRLC include:
- WRLC Catalog and Voyager integrated library system
- Summon discovery portal
- Mobile WRLC
- Islandora digital repository
- WRLC Help Desk
Library Staff from the nine partner universities participate in developing and implementing the initiatives of the consortium. You can keep up with what is happening through:
- The WRLC Newsletter. (Subscribe here)
- WRLC on Twitter - Follow us on Twitter to get updates on the latest events and WRLC Alert announcements.
- Sign up for WRLC Alert Emails - Sign up for WRLC Alerts to receive emails about service updates and incidents.
- The WRLC Library Staff Intranet, which includes minutes and documents from the WRLC committees and task forces. (accessible to library staff on campus)
- WRLC Events Calendar (accessible to library staff on campus.)
Through collaboration, the Washington Research Library Consortium makes possible mutually beneficial services for the partners. We encourage you to consider how you can contribute to creating synergies for success!