With the recent release of the movie Twelve Years a Slav
The University Libraries has a trial to RefWorks Flow, an upgrade of our current RefWorks subscription. Flow is RefWorks with lots of added value and we would love your feedback!!.
With Flow, you can:
* Manage research documents and related metadata in one centrally managed cloud-based environment.
* Research with others using the in-product collaboration features of Flow by sharing collections of references and documents, including online annotations within the full-text documents.
* Store and organize full-text PDFs and other file formats, complete with document recognition of citation metadata.
* Upload bulk reference collections from other programs.
* Enjoy complete support for the well-embedded “RefWorks Direct Export” from our partnered search platforms.
* Save web page content and metadata with a single click using a new web-scraping tool.
Note: Installing Flow for Word will replace RefWorks’ Write N Cite if this is installed on your computer
Let us know what you like or do not like about Flow. Send comments to Lynn Weinstein, Digital Acquisitions Librarian: email@example.com
Post expires at 12:34pm on Friday November 15th, 2013
Happy Halloween from your friends in the CUA Music Library!