Two major renovation and move projects are set for Fenwick Library this summer. Starting on May 16, Floors 2B and 2C will be closed for remodeling to accomodate expanding library services, collections and programs. What’s happening?
- Floors 2B and 2C will be closed to the public.
- Music Collection & Services remains open in Gateway Library until they are relocated to Fenwick 2B later this summer.
- Data Services is temporarily located in 4607 Fenwick and will move to remodeled 2C space as a key part of Fenwick’s new Digital Scholarship Center later this summer.
The work and moves are expected to be completed by Fall Semester 2016.
- Fenwick Lobby: same open hours as Fenwick Library
- Renovation of Fenwick Library Floors 2B & 2C starts May 16 and is anticipated to be completed by Fall Semester 2016. Floors 2B and 2C are closed to the public during that time.
Congratulations and best wishes to all Spring 2016 graduates from the George Mason University Libraries. Excelsior!
Congratulations to all of our 2016 graduates! After all this time together the libraries wouldn't abandon you to a libraryless existence. Here are a few of the resources available to you as a GW alumni.
Access to Gelman
GW Alumni can present their valid GWorld Alumni ID card for access to Gelman Library. For information about how to obtain your Alumni ID card, see the GWorld 2.0 Alumni ID Card web page.
Borrowing privileges are extended to GW Alumni for $50 per year. Payments should be made at the Circulation Desk in Gelman Library. For more information see details about Alumni borrowing privileges.
Thanks to the the generous support of the GW Alumni Association, GW Libraries offer access to selected E-resources, including ABI/Inform Complete, Proquest Research Library, and JSTOR Archive. Visit the E-Resources for Alumni page for more information.