Is your paper done? Johnson Center Library and The Writing Center are hosting an Undergraduate Research & Write-In Day on Monday, December 9, from Noon to 5:00pm. The Undergraduate Research & Write-in Day offers students a structured environment in which to write their final papers. The JC Library Instruction Room (Room 228) is the venue, allowing for quiet work, free from distractions. JC Library and Writing Center staff will be available to assist undergrads with research and writing needs during the event. Students are encouraged to bring their own laptops or use one of the library’s laptops.
Did you know that Special Collections has books that are more than 500 years
Fenwick Library is testing an added service for Mason students! During Reading Days and Final Exams, December 8 through 17, 2013, Fenwick will be open 24 hours on the days and dates as follows:
- Sunday, December 8 : Open at 9:00 am**
- Monday – Thursday, December 9 – 12: Open 24 Hours**
- Friday, December 13: Close at 11:00 pm**
- Saturday, December 14 : 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday, December 15: Open at 9:00 am**
- Monday & Tuesday, December 16 – 17: Open 24 Hours**
- Wednesday, December 18: Close at 6:00 pm**
** During Midnight-7:30am:
- Mason security guards will be on duty in the building.
- ONLY Mason students, faculty and staff will be allowed to enter and are required to show a valid Mason ID card at the door.
- Regular Fenwick Library services including circulation, reference, interlibrary loan, data services, special collections, etc. will not be available.
- George Mason University Print Services will NOT be staffed.
- For more information, please call 703-993-2240.
“EBSCOhost is currently experiencing intermittent access issues. This highly unusual situation is currently under investigation by our engineering department at critical priority.” [Vendor Notice]