George Mason University
Due to impending inclement weather, Mason Libraries will close as follows today, January 21
- Fenwick Library: close at 4:00 pm
- Johnson Center, Arlington Campus, Mercer/Prince William: close at 11:30 am
The book loan period for Mason graduate students for Mason Libraries’ circulating books has changed. The new borrowing period for Mason graduate students is one academic term; due dates are May 31, September 30 and January 31. Books may be recalled after four (4) weeks and may be renewed three (3) times. For more information, contact your nearest Mason Library Circulation Desk.
Starting Fall Semester 2013, to help address the cost of required textbooks, Mason Libraries initiated TextSelect, a program to purchase required course textbooks (which cost $20.00 or more) in selected disciplines.
This popular service is expanding Spring Semester 2014 to include required textbooks that meet these criteria (expanded areas in bold):
- books required for courses that satisfy general education requirements across all disciplines (100, 200, 300 & 400 level required courses)
- books required for courses in the Volgenau School of Engineering
- books required for courses in the School of Management
All Mason Libraries are open at 10:00am today, January 3, 2014.