Mason Libraries are hosting a Book Sale! A variety of subjects in hardcover, paperback and – media! Details:
Where: Johnson Center, Rooms 234, 243 & 244 (2nd Floor)
- Thursday, September 11 & Friday, September 12, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday, September 15, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hardcover $ 3.00
- Media $2.00
- Paperback $1.00
For more information, contact Jennifer Smith Hamilton, jhamilta at gmu.edu, 703-993-3701. See you there!
Mason Libraries provide two Dissertation Writers Rooms (DWR) for Mason PhD students who need dedicated space for dissertation work on the Fairfax or Arlington campuses. Mason doctoral students, who have passed their comprehensive exams and are in good standing with the University and the University Libraries, are eligible to request a space to use and store research materials in assigned DWR space for one term. Applications are now being accepted.
- To apply for space in the Arlington Campus Library DWR, complete this form and return it to the Arlington Campus Library service desk (2nd Floor, Founders Hall).
- To apply for space in Fenwick Library DWR, complete this form and return it to the Fenwick Library circulation desk.
Spaces in each of the DWRs are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis (based on date/time submitted) until room capacity is filled.
Gelman, Eckles and VS&TC Libraries will be closed on Monday, September 1 for the Labor Day holiday.
Gelman will close at 11pm on Sunday, Aug. 31 and reopen at 7am on Tuesday, Sept. 2. No 24-hour access is available during this time. Eckles & VS&TCL will maintain regular hours on Sunday, Aug. 31 and Tuesday, Sept. 2.
Welcome to Mason Libraries! We’re celebrating Welcome Week at the Arlington Campus Library (2nd Floor, Founders Hall) with a raffle, student swag and treats!
What do you love about the library? Tell us! Enter the Arlington Campus Library’s Starbucks Gift Card Raffle! How??
- Like us: post a comment on our wall: @facebook.com/ArlingtonCampusLibrary
- Follow us: @gmuacl on Twitter and send us a tweet!
- Tag us: @arlingtoncampuslibrary in a library selfie on Instagram (Take a selfie while you’re in the Arlington Campus Library for an extra raffle entry!)
The Gift Card drawing will be held on Friday, August 29. Winners will be contacted via social media. And…there’s more!! Free library swag and some yummy treats will be available during Welcome Week, too. Stop by Arlington Campus Library – see what’s in it for you!